Bottom-line savings that deliver a competitive edge
The A-LINX Light-Gauge Steel system delivers a revolutionary competitive advantage – primarily through reduced erection times and a significantly reduced materials cost.
The reduction in materials usage and the associated cost savings are reflected in the finished superstructure weight. Comparison of typical weight by construction method:
|METHOD||LBS / SQ. FT.|
|CAST IN PLACE||95|
*To achieve sound attenuation comparable to comslab, precast requires 75-90 lbs./sq. ft.
Lighter-weight structures can be erected over less stringently engineered foundations and footings, again, resulting in lower overall build costs.
Other significant savings, as we’ve detailed throughout this site, also arise from:
- Reduced need for expensive skilled trades on site
- Reduced exposure to weather delays results in lower downtime
- Assembly processes in our factory are cost controlled for maximum economy
- Controlled materials procurement and handling in factory result in reduced waste
- Front-loaded planning allows for value engineering and for cost-containing strategies to be designed into the entire structure
The bottom line results of these and other factors dramatically validate our claim to offering a significant competitive edge as compared to traditional building processes.
FASTER SUPERSTRUCTURE BUILD
SUPERSTRUCTURE COST SAVINGS
Typical A-LINX savings compared to conventional (cast-in-place) construction